Happy National Pie Day!! Yup, that’s a thing. 😂😂 Well, I have not done a My Life Lately post since December, so I thought I should probably do one! 🙂 Let’s get started!
1. It snowed TWICE! The first time it snowed, I did not have my camera. 🙂
2. My siblings and I have been having a lot of picnics recently. They are super fun to have, except for when our cats come and try to sit in our laps while we are eating. XD XD
3. We went to the library recently and I got a book called Bunnicula. So far it is good! What are some books you like to read?
4. We have been watching this really cool show on Netflix called Planet Earth – it is SO cool! It looks like it is just going to be some boring documentary, but it is actually really cool! I can’t really explain it – you would just have to watch it. 🙂
5. The flu is really bad where we live. A lot of people are getting it. 😦 Thankfully we have made it so far without getting it. 🙂
Well, folks, that concludes another My Life Lately post! 🙂 I hope you all enjoyed!
Thanks for reading!
What is your favorite thing to do outside? Have you been watching any cool shows recently?