Happy National Oatmeal Nut Waffles Day!
How are y’all doing this fine Wednesday? I hope you’re all doing wonderful. 🙂 I haven’t written a My Life Lately post in forever, so I thought it was about time for another one!
1. I’ve been trying to find new music! Unfortunately, it seems like you have to listen to fifty terrible songs before you find a one good song. If any of y’all have music suggestions, they will be greatly appreciated. 🙂
2. I’m trying to get better at my cake decorating skills, so when we went over to a friend’s house, I made these little cupcakes to go with the burgers they made! 😀 What is your favorite cupcake flavor?
3. I’ve been working a lot harder on my recent envelope art! I have trouble focusing on my video lectures for school, and I found that doing something mindless with my hands really helps me focus, so I just work on envelope art during the lectures! 😀 What are some of your favorite ways to focus?
4. I finally started learning the guitar! 😀 I’ve been saying “I will learn that eventually” for what seems like forever, so I’m happy to be actually making progress! What is an instrument that you can play or want to learn to play?
5. I recently found some biographies about famous country music artists, and they are so cool! What are some of your favorite biographies? 😀
6. I’ve been learning to drive on our farm recently! Right now, I am too short to see over the steering wheel very well, so I have to sit on something. XD I’ve also been studying for my learner’s license test, which I may or may not be not doing so well on… XD
I hope y’all enjoyed seeing what I have been up to lately! Thank you so much for reading, and have a wonderful day! ❤
What have you been up to lately? Chocolate or caramel?