Happy National Peanut Butter Fudge Day!
A TON has happened since I last did a My Life Lately post! Let’s get started. 😀
1. We went to a Drew Holcomb concert, and it was one of the most amazing nights of my life. You guys, if you ever get the chance to go to see him live, you should DEFINITELY do it. It was just incredible. My voice was so hoarse after screaming the loudest I have ever screamed when he walked out on stage. XD The music, the singing, just everything about it was mind-blowing-ly amazing. Here are two pictures I got while we were there. 🙂
2. I had a birthday! My family decorated the kitchen with pen pal themed decorations and my super sweet friends and family gave me some awesome gifts. 🙂 I also had a pecan and caramel cake and it was AMAZING! Also, thank you for all the super sweet birthday wishes on the post Clara wrote! ❤
3. I went trick-or-treating with my family! It was super fun. I dressed up like the circle from the Grand Ole Opry, and pretty much no one knew what I was. XD I did get some yummy candy and cotton candy! 😛
4. We went on a vacation to Nashville!! I have to say, this was the highlight of my entire year so far. We did a LOT of driving and had a super duper fun time! We got to go to the Grand Ole Opry, and I shed an actual tear of happiness when we were in line to go inside. XD I got to see the ACTUAL circle that the most legendary country singers have stood on. *shakes head in disbelief* I still can’t believe I got to do that. XD I also took a TON of pictures, so I will be doing multiple posts in the future with all of those photos! Here are a few pictures of the Grand Ole Opry. 😀
5. I have been learning a TON of new songs on the ukulele! 😀 Right now I’m learning some Dixie Chicks songs, Patsy Cline songs, and a few others! Do y’all know of any songs that would be fun to learn on the ukulele?
Thank you so much for reading! 😀 I hope y’all enjoyed!
Have you ever been to a concert? What is your favorite color?